Energy transmission |
Charging contacts |
Digitization is making an indisputable impact on industry. Many areas, such as the internal transport of goods, are turning automated guided vehicles (AGVs) and there are hardly any industries where AGVs do not play a role. They can even be found in amusement parks as "mobile vehicles" within rides. In order to achieve high productivity, the battery-powered vehicles must be supplied with energy in the shortest possible time.
VAHLE is a pioneer in the field of charging contacts for a wide range of power requirements and offers the world's largest standard range. The solutions are characterized by current collectors with long-life pressure contacts and the use of technically high-quality sliding plastics, which make the charging elements extremely wear-resistant.
Based on 30 years of market experience and in-house production, VAHLE also supplies solutions designed to meet specific requirements. Designs, dimensions and performance requirements can be individually adapted and, if desired, even branded in the customer's corporate design. The service and engineering team looks after every project from the initial contact to the development of prototypes and series production.
Your Vision - Our Solution
Individual requirements? Custom-fit solutions!
Our charging contacts are used in a wide variety of applications. Our standard portfolio already covers many requirements and scenarios. Use our 3D data to plan your project.
Download 3D data
For your specific requirements and a customized offer, please use our technical questionnaire.
Fill out questionnaire
Order | Project planning
3D data and specifications
- Powerful charging solutions with currents up to 600 amps
- Broad standard portfolio and customized solutions
- Particular robustness due to the use of high-quality materials
- Large tolerances possible due to linear guide elements
- Can be used at temperatures between -35°C and +55°C
- Optionally available with pilot contacts (e.g. for charge management)
|Technical data |
|Current load ||600 A |
|Rated voltage without protective conductor ||60 VDC / 25 VAC |
|Use at humidity ||98 % |
|Up or down speed ||1 m/s |
|Conductor material ||Copper |
|Operating conditions |
|Operating temperature ||-30°C to +55 °C |
|Flammability ||HB classification according to UL94 |
|Application ||Indoor systems |
- Plant project planning and consulting
- Prototyping including life cycle simulation and certification
- Installation and commissioning
- Maintenance, repair and inspections
- Modernization of existing plants (retrofit)
- Multi-level training options
- Project planning in the Customer Hub