Energy transmission |
Small festoon systems |
Trailing cables are often used to supply moving machine parts with energy, data and gaseous or liquid substances. Cables and hoses are fastened in festoon systems, which allow them to move smoothly and without great mechanical stress along the travel path.
VAHLE has a large standard range of small festoon systems. The flexible systems can accommodate both round and flat cables and can be attached to different track profiles.
The rollers and bearings of the cable trolleys are protected in the rails against moisture, dust or icing. As a result, the systems ensure safe, reliable operation of hoists and transport systems of all types even under adverse conditions.
Existing power and data cables can be integrated into the festoon systems to enable simple on-site connection. In addition, the travel rails can be adapted to the course of the track – depending on minimum radii and cable sags.
This makes the small cable carriers the right solution for virtually any application.
Your Vision - Our Solution
Order | Project planning
3D data and specifications
- Proven, time-tested solution used worldwide
- Perfect for light and medium duty applications
- Customizing for individual applications
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- Easy connection to on-site technology
- Curved tracks possible
- Accommodates flat as well as round cables
| ||WST1 Systems ||WST2 Systems ||WST3 Systems ||K1 Systems ||V3 Systems |
|Technical data |
|Running rail ||S1 ||S2 ||S3 ||K1 ||V3 |
|Dimension running rail ||30 x 32 mm ||40 x 40 mm ||50 x 50 mm ||44 x 46 mm ||30 x 30 mm |
|Max. load ||22 kg ||35 kg ||55 kg ||5 kg ||- |
|Max. travel speed ||80 m/min ||100 m/min ||120 m/min ||50 m/min ||- |
|Max. suspension distance ||2 m ||2,5 m ||3 m ||1 m ||2 m |
|Max. system length ||150 m ||250 m ||350 m ||30 m ||100 m |
|Operating conditions |
|Operating temperature ||-30°C to +100°C ||-30°C to +100°C ||-30°C to +100°C ||-30°C to +80°C ||-30°C to +100°C |
- Plant project planning and consulting
- Installation planning
- Installation and commissioning
- Maintenance, repair and inspections
- Modernization of existing plants (retrofit)
- Multi-level training options
- Project planning in the Customer Hub