Training at VAHLE |
Warehouse clerk (m/f/d) |
Our logistics is the connecting link of every value chain and therefore of great importance at VAHLE. Production processes can only run efficiently and according to plan if raw materials, goods and preliminary products are available at the right place at the right time. This is ensured, among other things, by the warehouse specialist. In addition to preparing goods for dispatch, your tasks as a warehouse clerk also include proper storage, quality control and labeling of the goods.
If you are interested in this profession, you should above all be careful and have organizational skills. You must be able to keep a cool head in stressful situations. But you will be helped by nice colleagues who you can always ask for advice and who will help you.
- accept goods and check the delivery on the basis of the accompanying documents
- transport and direct the goods to the operational destination
- pick transport orders and make them available in the packing zone
- pack picked goods together to form a loading unit
- mark, label and secure shipments
- load and stow consignments in means of transport on the basis of their accompanying documents
- carry out inventory checks and inventory maintenance measures
- use and maintain work and material handling equipment
With us, you will not only learn the practical side of the profession, but we will also not leave you alone with the theory. So that you can prepare as well as possible for the final exam, we offer you individual support. Your trainer will be happy to help you with any kind of technical questions.
Vocational school and duration of training
The training to become a warehouse specialist is a so-called dual training: You learn the theoretical basics at the Hansa Berufskolleg Unna, and the practical side at our company. The training lasts two years.
Questions about the training?
Feel free to contact