Training at VAHLE |
Production mechanic (m/f/d) |
Apprenticeship as production mechanic (m/f/d)
Efficient, automated production requires that all workflows and processes mesh smoothly. This is ensured at VAHLE by production mechanics, who are used wherever components and assemblies are assembled into finished products.
In our in-house training center, you will find the ideal conditions to learn the basics for your profession. Here you will be familiarized with the basics of metalworking by the training team together with other trainees. Machining components by machine or by hand will soon be one of your easiest exercises. You will use the knowledge you have acquired in the various production areas. You will assemble busbars and accessories in production, weld and shape steel in steel construction, turn and mill a wide variety of materials in machining, and assemble and solder electronic components in electrotechnical production. After assembling and processing the components and assemblies, you will check and verify that they have been correctly installed and that your manufactured product functions properly. You will be supported by nice colleagues whom you can always talk to.
If you are interested in this varied profession with us, you should above all have manual skills. A certain basic technical understanding is also helpful.
- recognize their tasks on the basis of assembly and maintenance plans, design drawings and procedural instructions
- coordinate the distribution of work among themselves
- assemble components into subassemblies and these into complex machines, apparatus or devices
- lay, fasten and connect electrical cables, components and assemblies
- test and adjust functions on assemblies or on the finished product
- actively participate in improving process reliability and quality
- cooperate with upstream and downstream departments
- perform the necessary adjustment, care and maintenance work on the equipment, machines and tools they use
With us, you will not only learn the practical side of the profession, but we will also not leave you alone with the theory. So that you can prepare as well as possible for the final exam, we offer you individual support. Your trainer will be happy to help you with any kind of technical questions.
Vocational school and duration of training
The training to become a production mechanic is a so-called dual training: You learn the theoretical basics at the Eduard-Spranger-Berufskolleg in Hamm, and the practical side at our company. The training lasts three years, but can be shortened if you perform well.
Questions about the training?
Feel free to contact