VAHLE charging contacts | A truly universal solution
VAHLE charging contacts are designed to carry charging and control currents
as well as for data communications. The VAHLE portfolio includes solutions for practically every application area – ranging from small right through to high per-formance requirements. With more than three decades of experience.
VAHLE is a pioneer when it comes to charging contact solutions and is continuously develop-ing its products further in accordance with market requirements. VAHLE covers the entire range of requirements from standard solutions right through to special individual projects.
- Standard current strength of 10–600 A
- Standard transmission voltage of 12–80 V
- Single, double and multi-pole contact solutions
- Drive-on, drive-over and pressure contact designs available
- Optionally upgradeable with pilot contacts
- Very large tolerances can be implemented via linear guidance elements
- Design engineering support during each project phase
- Personalised special designs for customer-speciﬁ c solutions – even for smaller batch sizes (e.g. structures, dimensions, higher voltages of 230/400 V and current strengths, external applications)